- Except through the “Contact” section, Klikta Limited does not collect, nor use personal data via the website.
- To analyze data on the use of our website, Klikta Limited collects anonymized data.
- Klikta Limited has taken appropriate security measures to protect data and to prevent unauthorized access to data. This also applies to the company hosting and administering this website.
Other Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for how these third parties operate or treat your personal information, so we recommend that you read the privacy policies and terms associated with these third-party websites carefully.
Your rights in accordance with the GDPR:
- Being informed on which personal data we process and what we are using that data for;
- Having incorrect data corrected;
- Request to delete personal data;
- Revoke your consent to the processing (if applicable);
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- Object to the use of personal data.